Your privacy is important to us, we comply with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR); full details can be found at the link below. Your data remains personal to you and at your request can be removed from any of our databases.
Privacy and Data Protection
EU Model Code of Conduct for Mediators
- We take complaints seriously
- All Complaints will be investigated
- You will receive a written confirmation of your complaint within 3 working days
- You will receive a formal response to the complaint within 28 days
- In the event the complaint cannot be resolved effectively it may be escalated to the professional body
We are committed to providing all parties with a good service and competent standard of work. Should any party have a concern or complaint in the first instance they should address it to John-Paul Fitzgibbon by email at the link below.
All complaints will be handled professionally and with courtesy. If an acceptable solution cannot be reached we will provide details of our registered body where a complaint may be addressed for impartial consideration.